- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Saaho: Bhushan Kumar Picks Up Theatrical Rights To Release This Prabhas Film In Hindi!
- Baahubali Writer Vijayendra Prasad To Pen Another Big Venture!
- Shahrukh Khan To Star In Baahubali Writer’s Revenge Drama After Zero?
- Bigg Boss 11: Wait, What? Arshi Khan Signs A BIG Film Starring Baahubali Actor Prabhas!
Kichcha Sudeep congratulates SS Rajamouli and team Baahubali for bagging the prestigious 63rd National Award. The Ranna actor has expressed his heartfelt wishes to the maverick director Rajamouli and to the entire team on his official Twitter page.
Sudeep has tweeted, "@ssrajamouli you left no options open..n I think that's your way. congrats sirr,n huge round of cheers to the entire technical m admin team".
We should not forget that Sudeep and SS Rajamouli are good friends. It was Rajamouli, who gave a huge break to Sudeep through Eega in 2012. Popularly called as Abhinaya Chakravarthy for his best acting, Sudeep received huge appreciations for his negative role in Eega.
Post success of Eega, Sudeep struck back with continuous hit movies Varadanayaka, Bachchan, Maanikya and Ranna in Kannada film industry.
Today, March 30, Sudeep has given his heartfelt thanks to Rajamouli, the man behind his success. Can't wait to see him as 'Aslam Khan' in the second part of Baahubali.
On the career front, Sudeep is currently working in the bilingual film Mudinja Ivan Pudi, directed by KS Ravikumar. The movie will be simultaneously releasing in Kannada and Tamil languages and Nithya Menen is playing female lead opposite Kichcha!