- Simple Star RAKSHIT SHETTY Accepts The Fact That KIRIK PARTY Was Indeed Loosely Based On His Life!
- KIRIK PARTY ON TV AGAIN! Rishab Shetty's Kirik Party To Be Re-telecast On Television Again!
- Kirik Party Film Team In A Festive Mood As The Movie Crosses 200 Days In Theatres
- SIIMA Awards 2017: COMPLETE List Of Kannada Winners
- 'Kirik Party' Car Sold In Auction; Who Bought The Car?
- Did Rashmika Mandanna Just Reveal Her Marriage Plans With Rakshit Shetty?
Kirik Party team officially confirmed the December 30 as release date, after the movie completed the censor formalities recently. The film, which is based on the real life incidents of Rakshit Shetty, has been censored with a 'U' certificate.
The hero and producer of the film were the first to share the news. He posted - "#KirikParty is censored 'U' without any cuts or beeps and will be releasing on 30th of December, 2016. 9 more days to go and the countdown begins."
Producer Pushkar of Godhi Banna Sadharana Mykattu fame has bought 30 percent stake of the film after he watched it. He is leaving no stone unturned in making the film reach all sections of audiences.
Pushkar Mallikarjun posted on his social networking page - "#KirikParty censored with "U" Certificate. Congratulation #RakshitShetty #ParamVah For ur debut Dream Production."
Jayanna Films is releasing the film throughout the state for the producers, Pushkar and Rakshit Shetty. The same trio were behind the release of Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu and they are looking forward to continue the success streak.
Rakshit Shetty and director Rishabh Shetty were in Bigg Boss house for a day, promoting the film Kirik Party. Probably this is the first team which stayed in the house for a day to promote their film.
Anupama has been chosen as main theater for the release. Distributors are planning to release the film in A centers, which includes major cities and multiplexes in the first phase. The makers are also making efforts to release the movie abroad, a week later.