TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Manoranjan Ravichandran, who is making his debut with Saheba, has signed his next film with director Nanda Kishore. The movie will be bankrolled by Rockline Venkatesh.
This film will be the remake of Tamil blockbuster Velayilla Pattadhari (VIP) starring Dhanush and Amala Paul. This was a movie about an unemployed youngster who goes on to achieve something substantial in his life, because of a few happenings in his life.
A few months ago, Rockline Venkatesh had revealed that he had acquired remake rights of VIP and was looking forward to remake the movie with a top star. Later, it was rumoured that Rockline Venkatesh was considering Manoranjan for the lead role.
This was not confirmed back then, but as per the latest reports Manoranjan has agreed to be a part of this project and will start shooting for the project once he has finished his work for his debut movie Saheba.
Rest of the cast and crew, apart from the hero and director is yet to be finalized. Producer Rockline Venkatesh has commissioned the responsibility of selection to director Nanda. We hear that Nanda will start working on this once he has finished his current commitments.
Makers of Saheba are planning to release the movie by end of September/October. The movie is currently in the post-production stage. Manoranjan will get himself involved in pre-production once he is done with the release of Saheba.
Meanwhile, Nanda Kishore will finish the post production work of Mukunda Murari starring Upendra and Kiccha Sudeep. Also, he has to complete the patch work for Tiger with Pradeep Bogadi. Both movies will hit screens later this year.