- Ban On Rs 500 & Rs 1000 Notes: Kannada Release Postponed
- Nataraja Service Will Hit The Screens On Nov 17
- Nataraja Service Release Date Confirmed
- Mungaru Male 2, Doddmane Hudga & Other Biggies Which Will Hit The Theatres In September!
- Puneeth Rajkumar Turns Producer For Sharan Starrer 'Nataraja Service'
- Pavan Wadeyar To Direct Vinay Rajkumar's Next?
- Pavan Wadeyar Confirms His Next Film Ira
Pavan Wadeyar's next Nataraja Service has completed the shoot and is in the post-production stage. The team is planning for a July release, if everything goes as per their plan.
Nataraja Service has Sharan and Mayuri Kytari playing the lead roles. This movie is produced by Puneeth's associate N S Rajkumar under his banner Omkar Movies while the movie is presented by Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar.
As per the team, this is a unique love story with a twist in the climax. According to Pavan Wadeyar, this is a romantic comedy but soul of the film is romance. Also, comedy plays a major role in the movie; after all the comedian turned hero Sharan, is playing the lead role.
This is the first combination of Sharan and Mayuri, also Pavan and Sharan. Sharan's last Jai Maruthi 800 was a hit at the box office. Mayuri's last Ishtakamya, received fantastic response and is on its verge to be a silent hit.
Pavan's last was Jessie with Dhananjay, Parul Yadav and Raghu Mukherjee. However, the movie's run at the box office was not as good as Pavan would have expected it to be.
The technical crew of the movie is almost the same as Pavan's last venture Jessie. Arul K Somsundaram is the director of photography, Suresh Armugam is the editor. Murali Master is the choreographer.
The music of the movie composed by Anup Seelin and written by Pavan Wadeyar is expected to release through Anup's music company JP Music, by the end of the month. And as announced by the team, movie is expected to release in the month of the July.