- Resul Pookutty Turns Director, Approaches Amitabh Bachchan!
- Kunjananthante Kada Is A Must Watch, Says Resul Pookutty
- Rajinikanth finishes first half dubbing of Kochadaiyaan in a day!
- Resul Pookutty conferred with Aravindan Puraskar
- It's not Rajinikanth but Amitabh Bachchan for Pookutty!
- Amitabh Bachchan playing a Pakistani in Resul Pookutty's movie?
Oscar-winning sound editor and mixer Resul Pookutty, has made his Kannada debut. He will work in Apurva Kasaravalli's upcoming film Niruttara.
Apurva, son of acclaimed film-maker Girish Kasaravalli, will make his directorial debut through Niruttara. Speaking to Times of India, Apurva has revealed how he managed to rope in the Academy Award winner.
"It wasn't as big a task as one would expect. I asked a friend of mine to put me in touch with Resul and I then narrated the script to him. He liked the story, as well as how I had planned to use sound in the film.
The thing about technicians like Resul is that they need to be convinced of the story and the team, irrespective of how big the project is. I'm glad that he felt this was the right project for him to make his Kannada debut," he has said.
Niruttara stars Rahul Bose, Aindrita Ray and Bhavana in important roles.