TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Pradeep Bogadi, who was not seen on the silver screen for some time, is now making a strong comeback with Tiger, directed by Nanda Kishore of Ranna and Adyaksha fame.
Actor K Shivram, who is also the father-in-law of Pradeep, has played an important role in the film. He has bankrolled the film under Inchara Film Factory.
The music of the film, which is composed by magical composer Arjun Janya, was recently launched in a grand event by ex Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa, in the presence of several film and political stalwarts.
Lahari Music has released the music to market. The songs and the teasers released so far have got good responses from the audiences.
Sudeep, whom Pradeep considers as his guru, could not be part of the music launch due to the prior commitments but wished Pradeep and team for music launch through a video byte.
Kichha Sudeep has also sung a song in the film, which is topping the charts. Interestingly, Arjun Janya recorded this song by Sudeep, without intimating Pradeep and this was Sudeep's gift for Pradeep's birthday.
Nanda Kishore has gathered his regular technical team with Sudhakar S Raj cranking the camera, KM Prakash as editor, Yoganand Muddan as dialogue writer and Mohan B Kere as art director.
The film has Thriller Manju, Vijay, Different Danny, Ganesh and Ravivarma composing the action sequences. A Harsha, Murali and Dhankumar are choreographing the five songs of the film.
The makers are planning to release theatrical trailer shortly. They are also planning for a grand theatrical release throughout the state in December.