- Shivarajkumar Birthday Special: These 5 Films Prove That The Star Is An Actor Par Excellence
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Tagaru Review: A HUGE TREAT For Shivarajkumar Fans!
- Mufti Director Narthan Talks About His Experience Of Working With Shivarajkumar!
- JUST IN: Dr. Shivarajkumar Signs On A New Film Titled HARIHARA!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
Pranitha Subhash, who has been a part of few prestigious projects in Telugu and Tamil is back to Kannada film industry after a year.
As per the latest news from Ganginagar, Pranitha has been signed to play the lead in Shivanna's next film Mass Leader. Apparently several top actresses were considered for the role and finally the makers have zeroed in on Pranitha.
The film is directed by Sahana Murthy and produced by Tarun Shivappa. The duo made their debut last year, with Ajay Rao and Shravya starrer Rose. Producer Tarun had expressed his desire to produce Shivanna's movie back then and it is materializing now.
The movie was in news, an year ago, even before the formal launch for wrong reasons. The makers had issues with Kichcha Sudeep's Leader team, regarding the title. The issues were solved amicably with the intervention of Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce and title was changed to Mass Leader.
There was a news that Amulya was confirmed to play the role of Shivanna's sister; there is no official confirmation regarding this. Also, Gururaj Jaggesh was rumored to play an important role along with Vijay Raghavendra. The cast and crew of the movie is yet to be confirmed by the makers.
Shivanna is currently in Malaysia shooting for Srikanta, directed by Manju Swaraj of Shravani Subramanya fame. The movie is in the final stages of production. He has also shot a few days for Bangara - S/O Bangarada Manushya directed by Yogi G Raj, which will complete its shoot by August.
Shivanna will start shooting for Mass Leader once the other commitments are cleared.