- Exclusive! Priya Anand About Orange: It Is The Perfect Follow Up To Raajakumara
- Anjaniputra Movie Review
- Here's The Reason Why Puneeth Rajkumar Won't Act In Films Produced By Others!
- Take A Look! Puneeth Rajkumar & Rashmika Mandanna Shoot For A Song In Scotland
- Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar Inaugurates Rakshit Shetty's New Office, Paramvah Studios!
- Star Actors Of Sandalwood Who Are Now Successful Producers Of Kannada Film Industry!
A proud moment to all the fans of Dr Rajkumar & family. The eldest son of 'Varanata' Dr Rajkumar, Shivarajkumar will be soon felicitated in London.
Dr Shivarajkumar aka Century Star Of Kannada film industry will be honoured by the Kannada Fans Association in London. Interestingly, Shivanna will be awarded in front of the Basavanna statue in London, which was unveiled by Prime Minister Modi.
Hatrick Hero is being felicitated for his vast contribution to the Kannada film industry over a span of three decades. His brother Puneeth Rajkumar and Yash have given their heartfelt wishes to Shivanna, through a video.
Speaking about Shivarajkumar, Appu said, "I am really happy and proud, Shivanna all the best. This award is for the entire family. Thanks to all the Kannadigas of London".
Watch Appu wishing his brother Shivarajkumar below...
Here is a video of #Appu wishing #Shivanna on his London tour |SHARE| #PumeethRajkumarFC ExclusivePosted by Puneeth Rajkumar FC on Wednesday, March 16, 2016
While Rocking Star Yash said, "Shivanna's experience in KFI is 30 years and I my age is 30 yrs. He is a Superstar, and I am very young to speak about his contribution. Love you Shivanna, be happy. A way to go".
Shivarajkumar was recently seen in P Vasu's Shivalinga, a horror-thriller film. The movie has received appreciations from Kannada audiences, as well as non-Kannada audiences.
If the reports are to be believed, Shivalinga will be soon remade in Tamil. In Telugu, Akkineni Nagarjuna is in talks, to remake the movie.
Watch Yash wishing Shivanna below...