- Get Ready, Dandupalya 2 Is All Set To Haunt You In Your Dreams!
- Actress Sanjjanaa Upset On The Filming Team Of Dandupalya 2
- JD Chakravarthy & Pooja Gandhi Come Together For A Film
- CHECK OUT: Pooja Gandhi's Hot Makeover For 'Jilebi'!
- REVEALED: Bold First Look Posters Of 'Dandupalya 2'
- VIDEO: NC Aiyappa Misinterpreted For Smooching In Bigg Boss 3!
Upset with the quality of water villagers and farmers are forced to drink because of water shortage faced by the state, Kannada film stars are all set to shift the focus of politicians towards the issue.
Actors Pooja Gandhi, Srinagara Kitty, music director Veer Samarth, director DJ Chakravarthy and editor-cinematographer Sri have come together to make a documentary that aims at exposing the reason behind the failure of the Kalasa-Banduri Nala drinking water project, according to a report from Times of India.
They have also planned to send 28 litres of water to MPs of Karnataka, the water they are planning to send is currently being consumed by villagers and farmers.
"It would sound demeaning to describe the quality of water people are forced to drink. Unless those who can really get this project going drink this water, they will not realise the urgency of it. Yes, there is little of even this water, but villagers are ready to spare 28 litres for the Mps," Pooja Gandhi has said.