TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Sharan's next film Sathya Harischandra, has now got a heroine. Sanchitha Padukone, who made her debut with the Kannada movie Ravana and later ventured into Tamil industry, is making a comeback with this flick.
Sathya Harischandra was launched recently at the Ganesha Temple, Bashveshwarnagar. It was a simple launch wherein only important members of the team were present.
With the muhurtha, it has been confirmed that Sharan will start shooting for this film next, once he is done with his commitments for Ramu's production Raj-Vishnu, which is being directed by Madesh.
K Manju's son Shreyas Manju sounded the clap for first shot which was shot on Ganesha and Sharan. This was just a formal launch and team will start shooting from 24th September.
The makers are planning to shoot the first schedule in Srirangapatna. Second schedule will be shot abroad. Probably, it will be shot in Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic or Austria.
Supporting cast includes Comedy Sensation Chikkanna, Sharath Lohitashwa, Seetha and Vidyulekha Raman.
Sri Swamiji has provided the story and screenplay for the film. Raghu Samarth, who is directing K Manju's Smile Please, is penning dialogues for this entertainer. Arjun Janya is composing the music.
Faizal Ali, who has worked for Malayalam movies like Ordinary in the past, is the DOP and this will be his first Kannada movie.