- Sriimurali Releases The Second Teaser Of Mufti As A Gift To Shivarajkumar
- CONFIRMED: Vishal To Remake Sri Murali's Rathaavara
- MUST READ: Unseen & Adorable Pics Of 'Ugramm' Sri Murali With Family And Sandalwood Friends
- OMG! Rachita Ram Is Committed! Reveales It On Sudeep's 'Bigg Boss'
- Rathaavara Star Sri Murali Launches Audio Songs Of 'Krishna Rukku'
- Rathaavara Weekend (3) Days Box Office Collection
We are aware that Sharan and Chikkanna have joined hands, for a new movie titled Raj Vishnu which is directed by K Madesh. The latest news is that Roaring Star Sri Murali, is playing a cameo in the movie.
Recently, Sri Murali shot for the movie in Mysore, along with Sharan and Chikkanna. Working stills of the shoot were released yesterday, in which Sri Murali is seen in his usual best. This is not the first time Murali is playing a cameo, he has been a part of many movies by playing cameos or helping makers promote their movie.
The movie is the remake of Tamil blockbuster Rajini Murugan in which Sivakarthikeyan and Keerthy Suresh played the lead roles. Sharan's 2015 blockbuster was also a remake of Sivakarthikeyan's Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam. So the makers are hoping that the same sentiment works for this movie as well.
Rebel Star Ambareesh, Ravishankar, Sadhu Kokila are playing the important roles. Marathi actress Vaibhavi Shandilya is the heroine and this is her first Kannada movie. Combination of Sharan, Chikkanna and Ravishankar is back together for the first time after blockbuster Adyaksha, and naturally the expectations are very high.
Ramu is the producer of the movie. K Madesh is taking care of screenplay and direction. Arjun Janya is composing the music. Other details of the technical crew are yet to be revealed. Team is currently shooting for the movie in Mysore.
Meanwhile, Sharan is busy with the post production of Pavan Wadeyar's Nataraja Express, which is scheduled to release in August. Producer Ramu is busy with multiple projects Mumbai and Raj Vishnu.