TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
After the inclusion of renowned actors and technicians into the team, now the makers of Jaguar has roped in yet another big name for the film. Top actress of South Industry, Tamannaah Bhatia, will be the part of a special song.
This will be the debut film for Tamannaah in Kannada and we hear she has charged a bomb for this special song. But, the makers who are leaving no stones unturned to make this film a biggest hit, are not concerned about the remuneration.
Earlier, the music launch date of Jaguar was announced for both Kannada and Telugu versions. But, the music label was not revealed. Now, the team has announced the music label.
Lahari Music will be releasing the music of both Kannada and Telugu versions of Jaguar, to market. Apparently the company had paid close to 1 Crore for the music rights of both the versions put together.
And, Lahari Music confirmed the news through their social network page - "Announcement: Kannada's biggest budget entertainer #Jaguar movie audio will be released through Lahari Music on 2nd!" They have also shared the audio release poster.
Another interesting aspect of the album is, the leading Telugu lyricist Ramajogaiah Sastry, is penning lyrics for a song in the Kannada version. He shared the news - "I wrote a song in Kannada for this movie :) All d very best to the team JAGUAR :)"
Kannada version's music launch will be on September 2, in Mandya. Telugu version's music will be launched on September 18, in Hyderabad in the presence of Power Star Pawan Kalyan. Also, a promotional event is being planned in Vizag on September 24.