- 31 Glorious Cinema Years For King Nagarjuna!
- OOPS! Nagarjuna's 50 Cr Comment Irks NTR's Fans
- Soggade Chinni Nayana Emerges As A Clear Winner, Beats Balakrishna's Dictator
- Soggade Chinni Nayana First Weekend WW Box Office Collections, Area-wise Break Up
- Soggade Chinni Nayana Movie Review By Audience: Nagarjuna Delivers A Pongal Winner
- COOL! Naga Chaitanya And Akhil Kill It In Bangaraju Style, Soggade Chinni Nayana Promotions In Swing
Upendra will reportedly star in the Kannada remake of Telugu blockbuster Soggade Chinni Nayana.
"The remake rights have been acquired and Upendra also plans to direct it, besides playing the lead. The project is expected to go on the floors in a couple of months," a source close to the Kannada superstar revealed.
Soggade Chinni Nayana, one of the biggest blockbusters of this year so far, featured Akkineni Nagarjuna in dual roles. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, the film also starred Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishnan.
Having raked in over Rs.75 crore at the ticket window, Nagarjuna and director Krishna have already announced a sequel.
In the film, Nagarjuna played a ghost and horror angle worked quite well in the film's favour. Upendra, meanwhile, has started working for another remake, Oh My God, also starring Sudeep.