- NEVER BEFORE: Rocking Star Yash To Play The Role Of A Police Officer In His Next Film!
- Yash - Live Session On Facebook: 5 Interesting Facts Revealed By Him!
- QUESTION TO YASH: Whom Do You Love More, Radhika Pandit Or Your Fans?
- WOW! This Actor Would Suit Perfectly For The Role Of Arjun Reddy In Its Sandalwood Remake!
- Lifetime Bond! From Sharing A Pic With Kajol To Giving A Glimpse Of Yash & Roohi, KJo Wins Internet!
- PIC ALERT! Rocking Star Yash's K.G.F Second Poster Revealed!
The Mr and Mrs Ramachari pair Yash and Radhika Pandit are becoming Mr and Mrs Yash officially now, as per the latest news in circulation. However, neither of them have not confirmed the news yet.
The buzz started with a news channel breaking the news last night and other channels followed suit. But as they say, there will be no smoke without fire; the news would have only come out if a plan as such had been going on in the background.
As per the reports, engagement will take place on 12th August in Goa. And, the marriage is planned to be conducted by end of the year, in December. As per the sources, engagement has not confirmed but marriage is almost confirmed.
Interestingly, Radhika Pandit has not signed any new projects has completed all her commitments except for Yash's Santhu Straight Forward, for which she has finished almost 60 percent of her work.
If we recall, Yash and Radhika got to know each other when they worked together for Ashok Cashyap's serial Nandagokula. Later they went on to make their acting debut (as lead actors) together in Moggina Manasu.
After Moggina Manasu, they acted together in Drama and Mr and Mrs Ramachari. All the three movies were hits which gave them the 'successful pair' title. Santhu Straight Forward is their fourth collaboration together and experts opine that even this movie will hit the bull's eye.
News of Yash and Radhika getting married was in circulation for a longtime but neither Yash nor Radhika had confirmed this. This is the reason, dialogues like "Naavu Helala, Neevu Kelbardu" from Mr and Mrs Ramachari got a lot more response.