TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
When there is a big film release, teasers or trailers of upcoming films are attached to the movie's print for maximum reach. In the same manner, a few trailers were attached to Hebbuli which released today.
Bangara S/O Bangarada Manushya:
The teaser of the film released today and will be screened in theaters from tomorrow. Shivanna plays the role of Shivaraja, who fights for a problem pertaining to the farmers.
Vidya Pradeep plays the female lead. Vishal Hegde and Chikkanna play the important roles. Sharath Lohithashwa plays the negative role in the film. The film is scheduled for release in April.
The film that marks the debut of Manoranjan Ravichandran had its trailer launched today, which will be screened in theaters from today. Trailer has the glimpse of a couple of songs in which Mano has excelled in his dance moves. He does a decent job with fights as well.
Shanvi Srivatsav is the female lead and veteran actress Lakshmi plays the role of protagonist's mother. Not much about the film has been revealed in the trailer. The film is scheduled for grand release in April or first half of May.
This trailer is one of the best in the recent times. Director Sekar and DOP Vaidhy have excelled in their jobs. The film talks about the journey of the visually challenged hero and heroine.
Kichcha Sudeep's voiceover adds intensity to the trailer. Mithra and Bhama seems to have given their career best performances. Ramesh Bhat, Avinash and Tabla Nani have played the lead roles. It is scheduled for release in March.
This film brings together actor Sai Kumar and director Sai Prakash together. The film is based on a real incident which took place in Bangalore, a couple of years ago. The film has been censored with U/A Certificate and releases in March.