- WATCH VIDEO: KURUKSHETRA Movie Teaser Releases Along With TARAK Film!
- IN PICS: How Does V. Ravichandran Look Without His Moustache? Take A Look!
- KURUKSHETRA NEWS: At Long Last An Actress Is Finalised To Play The Role Of Darshan's Wife!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- Feast Your Eyes On Nikhil Kumar As Abhimanyu In Kurukshetra!
- KURUKSHETRA NEWS: New Picture Released; Take A Good Look At Arjun Sarja As Karna In Kurukshetra!
- WHOA! Ambareesh As Bheeshma & Srinath As Dhritarashtra; Take A Look At Exclusive Pics!
- What Did Dasa Darshan Have To Say About Working With Arjun Sarja? Check It Out!
- Latest Updates On Muniratna's Kurukshetra Film: 15 Days Of Shooting Completed!
- KURUKSHETRA NEWS: What Will Happen When Duryodhana & Bhima Have A Standoff?
- JUST IN! Leaked Pics Of Hariprriya And Darshan From The Sets Of Kurukshetra!
Challenging Star Darshan's 50th film, Kurukshetra's filming is underway. The filming began with Darshan and Hariprriya's scene in the film, and now, Krishna, Bheeshma and Arjuna have joined the crew as well.
Now that Hariprriya's part of filming is completed, the actress has returned from Hyderabad. Having taken part in a 3D film for the first time, Hariprriya shares some insight into the shooting of Kurukshetra movie.
Scroll down to read Hariprriya's experience of filming for Kurukshetra..
Hariprriya As Maaye
In the film Kurukshetra, Hariprriya has essayed the role of a dancer called Maaye. Her character tries to woo Duryodhana with her sultry and seductive dancing.
10 Kilograms Of Gold
Apparently, for her dancing scene, Hariprriya was made to wear 10 Kilograms of Gold ornaments and dance.
First 3D Cinema
For Hariprriya, Kurukshetra was her first 3D filming experience. She was so excited that she wore a 3D spectacle and watched her shots on the monitor after every scene.
Shooting With 3 Cams
Apparently, Muniratna's Kurukshetra is simultaneously being shot in three different cameras by the director Naganna. The film will be released in both 2D and 3D formats.