TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Music Director Anoop Seelin, who is mostly known for slow songs has tried to prove his mettle with a mass song for the Aditya starrer Bangalore Underworld. The mass song 'Yee Maalik' was recently launched by Challenging Star Darshan.
Anoop Seelin and team of Bangalore Underworld faced backlash from the netizens for the extensive usage of Hindi dialogues and a famous Tamil dialogue of Rajinikanth. This is not the first time, the audiences have opposed usage of Hindi in songs.
Anoop, who did not expect this sort of negative response, posted on his social media page - "Getting comments asking why did we use hindi words and Rajanikanth's dialogue in #BengaluruUnderworld 'Yeh Maalikh' song.Suddenly so much Kannada Abhimana.Have we done anything wrong? Posting the song again to know how many people are against it #onlinemafia".
For the above post, Anoop got mixed reactions in a which couple of users defended him for using other language dialogues in the songs. Also a few users suggested him to avoid such usage as that did not go well with the flow of the song.
With such response, directors and lyricists will be cautious while using Hindi words in Kannada movie songs henceforth. Audience also will not have an issue if the other languages are used as per the script demands.
The eam will be releasing the complete music album in a week or two. Anoop Seelin's music label JP Music is bringing the music to the market. PN Sathya has directed the film along with writing the story and penning the lyrics.