TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
About a month ago, Kannada Medium Raju was in controversy. The controversy was between the leading lady of the movie with the producer of the same. The feud between Avantika Shetty and producer K. A. Suresh had reached new heights when Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce (KFCC) intervened and put a full stop to the controversy.
The President of KFCC, Sa. Ra. Govindu had arbitrated between the two parties and had amicably settled the matter. But, the actress still had not withdrawn the case on the producer so the controversy had not got a proper closure.
But, the latest development is that, the actress has officially withdrawn the case filed on the film team and the producer, thereby lifting the stay on the film. With this, it is safe to say that the controversy has completely ended once and for all.
On the other hand, as per norms by KFCC, the producer has given the remaining amount to Avantika Shetty. Likewise, the actress too, has agreed to return all the costumes of the movie, which had been with her ever since the days of shooting.
In addition to that, Avantika Shetty has clearly specified that she will not be dubbing for her role in the movie. She has also given her consent for anybody to dub for her role in the movie. With that, the one month old controversy has finally come to a closure.
The filming for Kannada Medium Raju is almost completed. Starring Gurunandan of First Rank Raju fame, the film is directed by Naresh Kumar, again of First Rank Raju fame.