- Kannada Actors Darshan, Devaraj and Prajwal Devaraj Meet With An Accident In Mysore!
- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
Tarun confirms the news and says that Darshan offered him the film in January. Darshan and his team did not wait for the result of Chowka which released recently, but approached Tarun with a belief on his capabilities.
Tarun readily accepted the offer but the news was kept under wraps till Chowka released. As per the sources, more details of the film will be announced on Darshan's birthday (February 16).
Earlier, there were reports that MD Sridhar will be directing the film which will be jointly produced by Dinakar Thoogudeepa and Darshan's childhood friends. Apparently this was said to be the remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram.
Now the latest news is that actor Siddhanth of AK56 fame, who has bankrolled Chakravarthy will be producing the 50th film of Darshan whereas the remuneration of Darshan and a part of profit will be shared amongst 40 childhood friends of Darshan.
This gesture from Darshan should be appreciated. This is not the first time, Darshan has taken a decision to help his friends. He acted in Bul Bul without any remuneration and profit of the film was shared amongst technicians of the film.
Chakravarthy, which is Challenging Star Darshan's 48th film, is supposed to release in a month. His 49th film is to be directed by Milana Prakash and will start shooting from March.
Tarun Sudhir will start working on the film which will have an original script after the break of a month. He intends to start shooting by July and plans to release the film by the end of 2017.