- Chiranjeevi Sarja & Meghana Raj Enter The Wedlock!
- Meghana Raj's Zinda In Trouble, Again?
- All You Need To Know About Meghana Raj's Boyfriend!
- Four Kannada Movies To Be Released This Friday, June 9
- Meghana Raj & Jinda Team Face Backlash For A Dialogue In Teaser
- Meghana Raj To Play A Journalist Once Again!
- Cheating Case Filed Against Actress Meghana Raj!
- 'Aatagara' Movie Review: A Promising And Striking Thriller!
- 10 Reasons To Watch KM Chaitanya's Multi-Starrer 'Aatagara'
- Aatagara's Selfie Moment On The Sets Of Maja Talkies!
- Vamshodharaka Trailer Review: Vijay Raghavendra's Upcoming Family Entertainer!
- EXCLUSIVE! KM Chaitanya Reveals The Secret Behind Taarammayya Song From 'Aatagara'
Yet another star couple in Sandalwood is getting married soon. It is none other than Chiranjeevi Sarja and Meghana Raj. The former was last seen in the Kannada horror movie, Aake, while the latter was last seen in the moderately successful, Jindaa.
According to the latest information from the families of both the stars, they are to be engaged in this month, October. Later, by the year end, the couple will enter the wedlock.
So, when is the engagement? When will they get married? Go on, continue reading to know more..
Engagement In October
Well, according to rumours in Gandhinagar, Chiru and Meghana Raj will get engaged on 22nd October. No official information is available regarding the same.
Wedding In December
After their engagement this month, Chiru will tie the nuptial knot to his bride Meghana Raj, on December 6, at a private hotel in Bengaluru, according to sources.
Wedding At The Leela Palace
It is said that Chiranjeevi Sarja and Meghana Raj will get engaged in a rather simple manner at their residence while the wedding ceremony is said to be an extravaganza at the famous, The Leela Palace, for their relatives and friends.
About The Couple
It is a well known fact that Chiranjeevi Sarja is the grandson of veteran Kannada actor, Shakti Prasad and the nephew of Arjun Sarja, the 'Action King'. Meghana Raj, on the other hand, is the only daughter to film actors, Sundar Raj and Pramila Joshai.