TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Dwarakish's 50th production, Chowka, was a critically acclaimed movie that eventually was declared a hit. Released on February 3, Chowka ran for a decent 100 days in theatres without a hitch.
The movie featured an ensemble cast of Prem Kumar, Vijay Raghavendra, Prajwal Devaraj, Diganth Manchale, Priyamani, Bhavana Menon, Aindrita Ray and Deepa Sannidhi.
Challenging Star Darshan appeared in a cameo role in the movie while veteran actor Kashinath essayed a special role. The film adopts a narrative style wherein the story emerges from five different timelines in Karnataka.
Directed by Tharun Sudhir, the film's story revolves around four couples in love in four different timelines - 1986 Bengaluru, 1995 Mysuru, 2000 Mangalore and 2007 Vijayapura. What happens to their love after the protagonists are sentenced to prison for someone else's fault forms the main crux of the story.
Prem, Vijay Raghavendra, Diganth and Prajwal Devaraj are the four heroes of the story. Comedy actor Chikkanna performs his task of cracking jokes very efficiently.
Chowka also became famous for its songs, 'Appa I Love You Paa' and 'Allaadsu Allaadsu' and had made pretty good collections at the box office.
If you are among those who missed watching Chowka in theatres, then do not forget to watch it on your TV. It will be telecasted on Udaya TV channel at 6 pm on Sunday, July 23.