TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Dwarakish's 50th production, Chowka, was a critically acclaimed movie that eventually was declared a hit. Released on February 3, Chowka ran for a decent 100 days in theatres without a hitch.
The movie featured an ensemble cast of Prem Kumar, Vijay Raghavendra, Prajwal Devaraj, Diganth Manchale, Priyamani, Bhavana Menon, Aindrita Ray and Deepa Sannidhi.
Challenging Star Darshan appeared in a cameo role in the movie while veteran actor Kashinath essayed a special role. The film adopts a narrative style wherein the story emerges from five different timelines in Karnataka.
Directed by Tharun Sudhir, the film's story revolves around four couples in love in four different timelines - 1986 Bengaluru, 1995 Mysuru, 2000 Mangalore and 2007 Vijayapura. What happens to their love after the protagonists are sentenced to prison for someone else's fault forms the main crux of the story.
Prem, Vijay Raghavendra, Diganth and Prajwal Devaraj are the four heroes of the story. Comedy actor Chikkanna performs his task of cracking jokes very efficiently.
Chowka also became famous for its songs, 'Appa I Love You Paa' and 'Allaadsu Allaadsu' and had made pretty good collections at the box office.
If you are among those who missed watching Chowka in theatres, then do not forget to watch it on your TV. It will be telecasted on Udaya TV channel at 6 pm on Sunday, July 23.