- Kannada Actors Darshan, Devaraj and Prajwal Devaraj Meet With An Accident In Mysore!
- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
As per the latest reports, film has been titled as Tarak. However, makers are yet to confirm the reports. Prakash, who has been choosing simple but different Kannada titles for his films, has continued the same with a simple but different title, yet again.
Sruthi Hariharan and Rashmika Mandanna have been chosen to play the female leads opposite the Challenging Star. This is the first time the duo are collaborating with Darshan.
Prakash, who has given major musical hits with Manomurthy and Gurukiran, has roped in composer Composer Arjun Janya for the film.
Technical team has been confirmed by Prakash. His regular, AV Krishna Kumar, has been selected as Director of Photography. They have zeroed on locations in Bangalore and abroad.
The makers intend to start shooting for the film from March 1. The first schedule will take place in Bangalore featuring Darshan, along with the heroines and other important characters.
By the end of the next month, team will shoot in different locations abroad. More details of the foreign schedules are yet to be revealed by the team. The film is touted to be a family entertainer.
KS Dushyanth who happens to be the brother in law of director Prakash, is producing the film. He has produced a couple of films like Milana and Shree, which were directed by Prakash as well.