- Johnny Johnny Yes Papa Review: Watch It If You Have Ample Time To Kill
- BHARJARI Box Office Collection: Three Days Collection Report
- SENSELESS! A Miscreant Exhibits Bharjari Film On His Facebook Live!
- Sandalwood Actresses All Set To Try Something New!
- After Sangeetha Bhat, Nithya Ram Is Troubled On Social Media
- Haripriya Is Busy Shooting For 'Bharjari' Opposite Dhruva Sarja
- Bharjari Team Off To Slovenia For Song Shoot
- Director Chandru Ropes In Rachita Ram For Kanaka
- Upendra-Rachita Ram’s Film Launched
- Pushpaka Vimana Latest Teaser Is Out!
- Rachita Ram Signed For Shivanna's Next
- 'I Chose Chakravyuha For Puneeth's Presence': Arun Vijay
Of late, Sandalwood has seen a lot of its heroines get married. First it was Radhika Pandit, and then Amulya and Ramya Barna. Latest to join the bandwagon was actress Sindhu Loknath.
With many actresses getting married, there are rumours and speculations in Gandhinagar that dimple queen Rachita Ram will get married soon.
Unbelievably, it has been only 4 years since Rachita Ram entered Sandalwood and within that small amount of time, she has bagged leading roles opposite famous stars.
The actress has been lucky enough to be cast opposite Darshan Thoogudeep, Kichcha Sudeep, Puneeth Rajkumar, Ganesh, Upendra and Dhruva Sarja in the few films that she has done in her career.
But, are these rumours true? Is Rachita Ram really having plans of getting married? Will she act after her wedding? Well, we asked Rachita all these questions and the answers that we got, surprised us.
Go ahead, read the complete article to know the actual truth!
Any Plans Of Getting Married?
Rachita Ram, who is presently busy shooting for Real Star Upendra's upcoming film, Uppi Rupee and Ayogya, has said that she has no plans of getting married now. But, she also said that if she gets a good proposal, she will not think twice.
Not In My Hands
The Bharjari actress said, "I've heard many people asking me not to get married soon. But, marriage prospects is not in my hands. It will happen when it is bound to happen, no one can stop it. If I get a good groom, I will definitely get married."
Rachita Ram's Dream Boy
The dimple queen insists that she wants a traditional spouse with a big family so that she can take good care of him and his family.
I Will Be The Ideal Daughter-in-law
Rachita further added, "I like traditional guys with joint-families. I want to be that ideal daughter-in-law to my in-laws."
No Films After Marriage
The actress concluded by saying, "I will definitely not be a part of films after marriage. If by any chance my future husband supports me also, I will not act as I have decided what I want. I want to lead a happy life with my family and that is final."