TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
'Nata Sarvabhouma' Dr. Rajkumar was one of the greatest actors of all times in Kannada film industry and is definitely a legend. His three sons are very active in the industry.
Fast forward to 2014, Dr. Rajkumar's grandson and Raghavendra Rajkumar's son, Vinay Rajkumar made his Sandalwood debut with the film, Siddhartha.
Now, another family member of Dr. Rajkumar is all set to enter the filmland. And, yes, you guessed it right, it is one of Dr. Rajkumar's grandsons again.
This time, it is the turn of Dheeren Ramkumar, one of Dr. Rajkumar's grandsons. Dheeren is the son of Poornima and Ramkumar. Poornima happens to be Dr. Rajkumar's youngest daughter.
Having finished his studies very recently, Dheeren Ramkumar was fixated from the beginning that he would flourish in Sandalwood. Apparently, he is prepping himself up for his acting career.
Reportedly, Dheeren Ramkumar has already got a few offers up his sleeve but haven't finalized any, till date. He is reported to be learning acting from Gauri Dutt and dancing from Jai. The star kid is also believed to be learning different fighting skills.
Dheeren has already consulted with his father about his future and is also taking moral lessons from his uncles, Shivanna, Raghanna and Appu about simplicity and hardwork.
We hope Dheeren makes a grand entry to Sandalwood. We wish him luck.