TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Touted to be Dr. Vishnuvardhan's 201st film, Nagarahavu, created a lot of buzz when it was released in October 2016. The film will now be telecast on television by one of the leading Kannada channels, Zee Kannada.
With Ramya and Diganth playing the lead roles, a digitally recreated CGI version of late actor, Dr. Vishnuvardhan, has played the main role in the film.
Nagarahavu was extensively marketed as Dr. Vishnuvardhan's comeback film, posthumously, and was released simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu, apart from Kannada.
The film also was marked as the most important film of erstwhile Sandalwood queen, Ramya's career. Coincidentally, Nagarahavu was the last film that Ramya acted in, after which she dedicated her life to politics.
Challenging Star Darshan made a cameo appearance in a song from the film. The film's release time was a definitive festive season for Dr. Vishnuvardhan's fans as they got to see him in action again after a long time through CGI effect.
Nagarahavu is directed by Kodi Ramakrishna, who is famous for his Tollywood directorial, Arundhati. It was also his first Kannada directorial. Sajid Qureshi of Inbox Pictures Pvt Ltd., produced the film while Sandalwood's in-demand music director Gurukiran composed the music for Nagarahavu.
Although it has been announced that the film will be telecast on Zee Kannada channel soon, the date and time has not been revealed yet. Stay tuned for more updates regarding the same.