TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
There were reports that Chiru Sarja and KM Chaitanya have joined hands for a second time and major portions of the film were shot in London. Recently, first look stills were released and it seems to have caught audiences' attention.
Now the makers have released the first look poster and also announced Aake as the title officially. Chiru Sarja and Sharmila Mandre are playing the lead roles. KM Chaitanya has developed the story of Ashwin into a feature film script.
Big news from the makers is that Bollywood studio Eros International is venturing into Kannada film industry for the first time with this film. Eros International is producing the film in association with KS Dreams and Nakshatra.
Kalai and Suri have bankrolled the project, which has Yogish Dwarkish working as the executive producer. Another highlight of the film is that a number of technicians from the UK are also part of this project.
Ian Howes and Malharbhatt Joshi have worked as the DOPs. KM Chaitanya has associated with Carl Austin for the adapted screenplay. Pete Pedrero who has worked for foreign films as stunts director has worked on this project.
Gurukiran has been roped in as the music director. This will be Guru's first association with KM Chaitanya. We hear that the background score is vital for this film and that is the reason for roping in Gurukiran, who is known for his background score.
Currently, the makers are busy with the post-production work and are leaving no stone unturned in getting the best output. Eros International and Mysore Talkies will be releasing the film worldwide in late February or early March.