TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Abhinaya Chakravarhy Kichcha Sudeep starrer Hebbuli has released in record number of screens throughout the country. Let's have a look at 4 records which Hebbuli has created in terms of release.
Number Of Theaters
Hebbuli has released in 340 screens throughout Karnataka which includes 37 multiplexes. The best in the recent times was Doddmane Hudga, which released almost in same number of screens.
Number Of Multiplex Shows
The film has managed to get 332 multiplex shows on Day 1, throughout the state. Again Hebbuli crosses the record set by Doddmane Hudga, which had managed 270 shows on Day 1. The film is expected to end up with the highest number of shows for the week as well.
Pan India Release
The producers' tie up with PVR Pictures have resulted in the release of the film simultaneously in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi and Mumbai. The number of shows as of now are 8, which should increase if film gets good word of mouth publicity.
In Bangalore, distributors have managed to get 75 theaters including multiplexes which is a very good number. But here, Doddmane Hudga had released in 80 theaters which is still the best.
Apart from the above records, film has got 3 theaters in a centre like Davanagere where big movie gets released in one or two theaters. In the major centers, film has released in two theaters which is a norm for a big movie, these days.
With no big releases in Kannada or from other languages, the film is expected to continue with the same theaters and almost the same number of shows in multiplexes throughout the week.