- Do Not Forget To Watch The World Television Premiere Of Kichcha Sudeep's Hebbuli!
- Kichcha Sudeep Starrer Hebbuli To Be Telecast On Zee Kannada Channel Soon!
- Will Kichcha Sudeep's Next 2 Films Release Simultaneously?
- Puneeth Rajkumar In Umapathi's Next Production Venture
- Hebbuli Team To Collaborate With Kichcha Sudeep Again
- A Week Of Sequels For Kichcha Sudeep
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
The much awaited film of the season Hebbuli starring Crazy Star V Ravichandran and Abhinaya Chakravarthy Sudeep is releasing on Feb 23, throughout the country in record number of theaters.
The team conducted a press meet recently, to announce the release date and censor certification details. The film was censored with a U Certificate and team has revealed that the Censor Board members were very happy with the unique story Krishna has chosen.
The makers announced that film will be releasing on February 23 for Maha Shivarathri. Along with the record number of theaters in Karnataka, the film will be releasing in the leading multiplexes nationwide.
There is a bad news for Kichcha fans as well. As announced earlier, theatrical trailer of the film will not be released. However, a couple of teasers of 10 second duration, will be released on a daily basis.
PVR Pictures have come forward to release the film pan India. Producers are very happy with PVR's offer and have given a go ahead for the leading multiplex chain to release the film in their multiplexes and other leading multiplexes.
PVR Pictures is busy finalizing the shows for Sudeep starrer. As of now the plan is to release the film in ten leading cities.
In Karnataka, distributors have already confirmed 240 - 250 theaters so far. They are still in talks with the exhibitors of a couple of centers wherein the movie will be released in two theaters of the same center.
Even though the theater count of the film may not reach 500 as announced by the makers, the film will release in record number of theaters.