TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
It's been three weeks since Hebbuli released and one week before another biggie Raajakumara hits the screens. Producers of five medium budget flicks have put in efforts to release their film today(Mar 17) before the storm hits next week.
The five Kannada releases today are Shuddhi, Urvi, Eradu Kanasu, Kalaberake and Dhwani. First three films are getting decent release wherein the latter two has to adjust with theaters that are left.
Shuddhi did not make any news during the making and not many knew about this film until the trailer was released. Once the trailer released and became viral, things changed quickly as film was classified as a must-watch by the movie buffs.
The film is released by Jacob Films in over 50 theaters throughout the state. It has garnered excellent responses from the special show, which was organized for media and film industry.
Urvi, even though had notable names, was not in the news much, but things for this film changed as well, once the teasers and trailer were out. The film has Shruthi Hariharan, Shraddha Srinath and Swetha Pandit playing the lead roles.
Mysore Talkies has released the film in over 50 theaters in Karnataka. Makers intend to release the movie pan India and overseas a week or two later, based on the responses they receive from domestic release.
Eradu Kanasu has Vijay Raghavendra, Karunya Ram and Krishi Thapanda playing the lead roles. Songs has managed to create buzz for the film to an extent. Surprisingly, the team has done not much promotions during pre-release.
The film has been released in over 50 theaters throughout the state by Vijay Cinemas. Vijay Raghavendra, who tasted success recently with Chowka, would want to continue the success streak with this film.
Kalaberake has Anirudh Jatkar in the lead role. Dheeraj Cinemas have released the film in a few theaters in major centers of Karnataka.
Dhwani marks the debut of television journalist Chandan Sharma into film industry. Trailer of the film had garnered good responses. VG Films has released the film in over 35 theaters.