- Happy Birthday Sudeep: Four Upcoming Films Of The Star We Are Dying To Watch!
- The Villain Audio Launch: Sudeep And Shivarajkumar Attend The Event; See Photos
- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
The much talked about project Thugs of Malgudi featuring Kichcha Sudeep and latest sensation Rakshit Shetty, has been postponed indefinitely as per Sudeep, as the script is yet to completed by writer Rakshit Shetty.
Kichcha Sudeep revealed the news when one of his fan on social media asked about the progress of the film. As per the initial announcements, film was supposed to go on the sets by end of May.
Kichcha Sudeep tweeted, "#Thugs has been indefinitely postponed. Rakshit needs more time on th script as he's wrking on ASN, his nxt in line.My wshs r always wth him."
Rakshit Shetty thanked Sudeep and also promised to complete the script soon, "Thank you for the wishes Sir. Can't wait to finish ASN and start working on #Thugs Script"
Kichcha Sudeep responded, "Sure budy...its jus been lil more than 3 years I guess u HV been wrking on it. Bahubali took 5 yrs for making ,,we take 5 yrs to start"
Rakshit tried to explain why the scripting got delayed, "My involvement in KP and ASN writing got this delayed. But I have no more commitments after ASN and I can't wait to finish writing Thugs."
Both Sudeep and Rakshit are currently busy with different commitments. Sudeep is shooting for the most expected film The Villain directed by Prem, in which he will be sharing the screen space with Shivanna.
Rakshit Shetty is busy with Avanne Srimanarayana in which he is playing the lead role and co-producing the film. He is part of "The Seven Odds" team which worked on the script of Kirik Party and now on Avanne Srimanarayana.