TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The much talked about project Thugs of Malgudi featuring Kichcha Sudeep and latest sensation Rakshit Shetty, has been postponed indefinitely as per Sudeep, as the script is yet to completed by writer Rakshit Shetty.
Kichcha Sudeep revealed the news when one of his fan on social media asked about the progress of the film. As per the initial announcements, film was supposed to go on the sets by end of May.
Kichcha Sudeep tweeted, "#Thugs has been indefinitely postponed. Rakshit needs more time on th script as he's wrking on ASN, his nxt in line.My wshs r always wth him."
Rakshit Shetty thanked Sudeep and also promised to complete the script soon, "Thank you for the wishes Sir. Can't wait to finish ASN and start working on #Thugs Script"
Kichcha Sudeep responded, "Sure budy...its jus been lil more than 3 years I guess u HV been wrking on it. Bahubali took 5 yrs for making ,,we take 5 yrs to start"
Rakshit tried to explain why the scripting got delayed, "My involvement in KP and ASN writing got this delayed. But I have no more commitments after ASN and I can't wait to finish writing Thugs."
Both Sudeep and Rakshit are currently busy with different commitments. Sudeep is shooting for the most expected film The Villain directed by Prem, in which he will be sharing the screen space with Shivanna.
Rakshit Shetty is busy with Avanne Srimanarayana in which he is playing the lead role and co-producing the film. He is part of "The Seven Odds" team which worked on the script of Kirik Party and now on Avanne Srimanarayana.