- Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu Makers Team Up Again
- Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu Makers Confirm Their Next
- Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu Satellite Rights Picked Up For Record Price
- Kannada Film Festival Begins In Chennai
- Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu Rules Box Office In USA
- Prakash Raj To Remake Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu In Tamil And Telugu
- Simple Star RAKSHIT SHETTY Accepts The Fact That KIRIK PARTY Was Indeed Loosely Based On His Life!
Pushkar Mallikarjunaiah, who delivered two blockbusters - Godhi Banna Sadharana Mykattu and Kirik Party last year, has announced a new film in the direction of Karthik Saragur. Pushkar is already busy with a couple of films this year which is in various stages of production.
Karthik Saragur made his directional debut with Jeer Jimbe, which won three awards in the Karnataka State film Awards. Prior to film direction, he had directed a documentary about Swami Vivekananda. Hemanth Rao of GBSM fame will be the co-producer of this film.
Pushkar announced the details of the film through a post on his social networking page - "Our Lovely Actors of Next Movie Aravinnd Iyer, Aarohi Narayan, Vijay Chendoor and #Aadhya Excited about going on floor from Next month, Director- Karthik Saragur Music - Charan Raj".
Image Courtesy: Facebook page of Pushkar Mallikarjunaiah
Pushkar also revealed that Aravinnd Iyer had to play the lead role in Godhi Banna Sadharana Mykattu but due to some reasons, Rakshit Shetty played the lead role. Director of Godhi Banna, Hemanth Rao suggested Aravinnd for Kirik Party, which was a major breakthrough for him.
Aravinnd and Aadhya play father and daughter in this film which revolves around the role of chef which is played Aravinnd Iyer. Aadhya who became talk of the town with her acts in reality show Drama Juniors will be a highlight of the film.
Other technical details and star cast is yet to be revealed. Team intends to start shooting for the film from May. Several locations in Bangalore and Chikmagalur have been already zeroed in for shoot. Makers are aiming for the December release.