TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Kirik Party, which is creating new records in Karnataka box office, is now getting ready for release in the other metropolitan cities and the overseas. The makers have almost finalized the distributors for the overseas.
Pushkar, who had bought the stake of Kirik Party, had taken initiative of finalizing the distributors for the other states and overseas. He confirmed via post in his social media page about the distributors. Here is the list of Kirik Party overseas distributors.
1. Europe - Sathish Sastry
2. Australia & Newzealand - Jagdish Angadi
3. U.K. - Ramesh/Veeresh
4. Singapore - Prakash Satyanarayana
The team is in talks with a couple of distributors in the USA and it will be finalized within a day or two as per the team. Decision has been delayed as the makers are trying to negotiate the distribution commission.
Initially, the film will be released this Friday(Jan 6) in different cities of UAE. Rakshit has confirmed that it will not be released just for a few shows in the main cities but will have wide release in various cities of UAE.
Also Rakshit Shetty, Rishabh Shetty, Rashmika are leaving to Dubai to be part of shows in few cities and this will surely help the film in UAE where there is quite a decent percent of Kannada speaking audience.
The film will be releasing in other major regions like the USA, Europe, UK and Singapore on January 21. The schedules will be announced by the local distributors by the end of next week. We can expect team to be part of the shows in above regions as well.
In India, film is releasing in Chennai this Friday. The film has got 8 to 10 shows in Chennai and 90% of the shows are full already. Generally, Kannada films will get 4 to 5 shows and the number of shows increased is surely a positive sign.