- HAPPY NEWS: Darshan And Prem Will Definitely Make A Film Together – Rakshita Prem
- IT'S OFFICIAL: The Villain Is NOT A REMAKE Of Face/Off Says Kichcha Sudeep!
- The Rumour Mill Has It; The Villain Opens Door For Sudeep Into Mollywood!
- IN PICS: The Villain Shooting In London!
- Kichcha Sudeep & Dr. Shivarajkumar To Shoot Together For The Villain In London
- GET READY! Darshan And Prem To Collaborate For A New Movie!
Lovely Star Prem has married for the second time in his life. Surprising but true. But, do not be confused, the actor celebrated his 17th wedding anniversary with his wife on television and as a remembrance, they both married on television for the second time.
The couple's second mariage took place on Suvarna channel's reality show, Dance Dance Juniors show. Yes, in the last week, the concept for dance was family values. Accordingly, the families of all participants had participatred for the episode.
In the same episode, Lovely Star Prem was invited as the guest along with his entire family. Prem and his wife, who had a very simple marriage in a registrar office were traditionally married off on the reality show in presence of their complete families including their children.
The marriage being the main attraction of the show, parents of all judges and participants got to witness their progenies performing on stage about family values. Parents and guardians of the contestants too danced on the stage, indulging in the festive environment.
The episode was shot a few days ago and will be aired on Suvarna Channel this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, at 8:00 pm. To catch a glimpse of Prem getting married in a traditional manner, tune in Suvarna channel on the previously mentioned date and time.