- Exclusive! Priya Anand About Orange: It Is The Perfect Follow Up To Raajakumara
- WATCH: Golden Star Ganesh Lifts A Tyre Like Baahubali!
- SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Visits Lalbaugcha Raja In A Red Saree [NEW PHOTOS]
- SPOTTED SEPARATELY! Why Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Was NOT Accompanied By Abhishek For Ganapati Darshan?
- OO LA LA! Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh At Ambani's Bash [PHOTOS]
- WHAT RIVALRY? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karisma Kapoor, Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt Attend Ambani’s Bash
- Sharan’s Satya Harischandra Audio Release On August 25; Golden Star Ganesh To Launch The Audio
- It’s Fixed! Mugulu Nage Film’s Release Date Is Finalised!
- Double Dhamaaka For Golden Star Ganesh On July 12
- Golden Star Ganesh Celebrated His Birthday With Fans At His Residence
- Golden Star Ganesh Confesses To Ramesh Aravind Before Sitting On Achiever's Chair On WWR3
- Who Is Golden Star Ganesh's Favourite Actor?
Golden Star Ganesh had appeared on the Grand Finale of Weekend With Ramesh Season 3. Many guests, who were integral part of Ganesh's life, appeared on the show. One amongst them was Mahesh, Ganesh's younger brother.
Ganesh has two siblings, Mahesh and Umesh. Ganesh being the eldest used to take care of his brothers in their childhood. Having grown up and spent maximum time with Ganesh, Mahesh revealed the difficulties they faced during their childhood, describing the situations with every minute detail.
As and when Mahesh kept revealing details, Ganesh had tears in his eyes. What were the details? Why Ganesh became emotional?
Continue reading to know more...
Memories Of TV
Mahesh said, "There was only 1 TV in our entire village. Come Thursday, Ganesh used to carry Umesh on his shoulder and hold me by my hand and take us to watch film songs on TV. I still remember that."
The Story Of Money Lifting
"This one time, mother was not at home. You and Umesh together went to the pooja room and lifted some money from the 'Hundi'. The moment any new films released, you used to record it and play it back to us. Using father's dhoti as screen, you used to project movies in the house", said Mahesh, recollecting his memories.
You Proved That You Could Win
"You performed well for the first time when you were in PUC. Even though your performance was good, they awarded you the second rank just because you did not have a decent dress to wear. But, you took it as a challenge and beat the same girl to be the topper. That day, when you showed me your prize, I had tears in my eyes," said Mahesh.
Have Not Turned Back Since Then
"..And from then you have not turned back. Brother, you paved your own way and dashed forward in life. We feel proud of you for that" said Mahesh, with eyes welled up in tears.