- Rajaratha Review: Do Not Go In As A Rangitaranga Fan!
- WHOA! RAJARATHA Second Poster Is Out; Kollywood Actor ARYA’s Look Is Revealed!
- IT’S HERE: RAJARATHA First Look Released, Armuga Ravishankar Is The Main Attraction!
- Sruthi Hariharan Associates With Bhandari Brothers; All Set To Make A Guest Appearance In Rajaratha!
- BREAKING NEWS! Tamil Actor Arya To Make His Sandalwood Debut In An Upcoming Film!
- Happy News! Radhika Pandit Will Act Opposite Nirup Bhandari In Her Next!
Anup Bhandari's directorial, Rajaratha, has suffered a major setback. During the filming of a scene in Mysuru, the lead actor and brother of Anup, Nirup Bhandari suffered a major injury to his right hand.
Yes, the actor almost succumbed to the oncoming tragedy but was saved by his luck. But, unfortunately, his right hand took the toll.
Presently, shooting for Rajaratha is taking place in Mysuru. During the filming of an action sequence, Nirup Bhandari slipped and fell while performing a stunt.
Due to the hard impact that his hand succumbed, the doctors have advised the young actor to take proper rest for two months.
However, the actor who is eager to complete the film, has taken part in the shooting despite his pain and agony. Nirup escaped from the jaws of death by dodging his head which would have taken the fatal impact if he hadn't dodged it.
Thankfully to his luck and reflexes, Nirup Bhandari dodged his head but landed on his right hand which took the impact, thereby injuring him.
Anup Bhandari and Nirup Bhandari, also known as The Bhandari brothers, rose to fame with their debut film, Rangitaranga. It was directed by Anup Bhandari and featured Nirup Bhandari in the lead role.