- Century Star Shivarajkumar Confirms That There Will Be No Celebrations Tomorrow, July 12
- International Yoga Day Special - Dr. Rajkumar's Affection To Yoga
- Rajendra Singh Babu To Set Up An Award In The Name Of Parvathamma Rajkumar For Women Achievers
- Thoogudeepa Srinivas' Gratitude Towards Rajkumar's Family
- Actor Srinivasa Murthy Reveals Parvathamma Rajkumar's Last Wish!
- Leelavathi Recalls Old Memories Of Parvathamma And Breaks Down Into Tears
The body of Parvathamma Rajkumar has started making its way towards Sri Kanteerava Studio. With the final preparations all being done at the cremation site, the body is being taken in a 'Mukthi Vaahini' for the funeral procession.
Once the procession reaches Sri Kanteerava Studio, the youngest son, Puneeth Rajkumar will be doing the final rituals as per tradition and the body will be laid to rest beside the funeral of Dr. Rajkumar, Parvathamma's husband.
The body is presently covered in the Tricolour and will be cremated with full state honours. During the cremation, public entry into Kanteerava Studio is prohibited. At about 6 pm in the evening, the body will be buried according to customs of the family. For the cremation, several celebrities, politicians and VIPs are expected to be present.
The 'Mukthi Vaahini' will head towards Sri Kanteerava Studio via Mekhri Circle, Yeshwantpur and Goragunte Palya.