TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The body of Parvathamma Rajkumar has started making its way towards Sri Kanteerava Studio. With the final preparations all being done at the cremation site, the body is being taken in a 'Mukthi Vaahini' for the funeral procession.
Once the procession reaches Sri Kanteerava Studio, the youngest son, Puneeth Rajkumar will be doing the final rituals as per tradition and the body will be laid to rest beside the funeral of Dr. Rajkumar, Parvathamma's husband.
The body is presently covered in the Tricolour and will be cremated with full state honours. During the cremation, public entry into Kanteerava Studio is prohibited. At about 6 pm in the evening, the body will be buried according to customs of the family. For the cremation, several celebrities, politicians and VIPs are expected to be present.
The 'Mukthi Vaahini' will head towards Sri Kanteerava Studio via Mekhri Circle, Yeshwantpur and Goragunte Palya.