TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
As per the latest reports, Pavan Wadeyar who has directed top stars, is all set to direct Vinay Rajkumar. The movie is touted to be an out and out commercial entertainer.
A newspaper advertisement published a few weeks ago by producer/distributor Muniraju, announced a film in the combination of director Pavan Wadeyar and Vinay Rajkumar.
Fans were very ecstatic with the announcement of the project. But this did not last very long as Pavan denied the news and confirmed that he has not agreed for a project featuring Vinay Rajkumar.
Pavan Wadeyar cleared the air by tweeting - "I am not aware of today's paper ad. But I will be glad to work with Vinay Rajkumar." This ended all the news about the film with the duo.
But a few weeks later, there is a buzz again that Pavan Wadeyar and Vinay Rajkumar are joining hands for a commercial entertainer. Close sources of the director have confirmed the project and hinted an official announcement in a week or two.
Also we hear that Pavan has already started working on the script which will be a commercial entertainer. Raghavendra Rajkumar and Vinay Rajkumar have agreed upon a one-liner narrated by Pavan.
This will be a first commercial outing for Vinay, whose previous films did not have much to entertain the commercial fan base of his uncles. With this film, he would be hoping to get the much needed breakthrough.
On the other hand, this film will be equally important for director Pavan whose last two films Jessie and Nataraja Service did not make much noise at the box-office.