- Rakshit Shetty Affirms That He Is The Reason Behind The Delay Of THUGS OF MALGUDI!
- WOW! Kichcha Sudeep Has An INTERNATIONAL FAN; Has Come All The Way From JAPAN To Meet The Star!
- HERE IT IS! Check Out The Probable List Of Contestants Of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5!
- Do Not Forget To Watch The World Television Premiere Of Kichcha Sudeep's Hebbuli!
- PROMO VIDEO: Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5 First Promotional Video Released; Take A Look!
- IN PICS: Take A Look At Kichcha Sudeep's Simple Get Up In Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5 Promo Shoot!
Kichcha Sudeep is probably one of the standing pillars of Kannada film industry in today's scenario. He is very well-known for his acting and directing skills and is also a producer in the industry. He has been aptly labelled as 'Abhinaya Chakravarthy' by his fans.
At this juncture, Sudeep might seem to be in a bit of a trouble as Chikmagaluru police have filed a complaint against him. The complaint is regarding the non-payment of the house rent. Yes, it is indeed a petty case, but it is what it is.
All of this started with the serial, Vaarasdaara. The TV soap is being produced by Kichcha Sudeep. Apparently, the team of Vaarasdaara had rented a house in Chikmagaluru district. The owner of the house has now lodged a complaint against Sudeep for not having given the rent for the house.
The owner of the house, Deepak Mayur, is the one who has lodged the complaint. According to him, the team of Vaarasdaara had filmed at his house for 3 months, for which they had come to a rental agreement of 6000 Rupees per day.
The serial team has apparently paid only a part of the fee and the remaining balance of 1.5 Lakh Rupees is due. Adding to that, the owner of the house has also asked for a compensatory amount due to the damage of his farm lands surrounding the house.
Vaarasdaara is telecasted at 7.30 pm daily on Zee Kannada. Directed by Gadda Viji, the serial is produced by Kichcha Sudeep himself.