- IT'S CONFIRMED! Aishwarya Upendra To Enter Sandalwood; To Debut In Her Mother's Film!
- Priyanka Upendra With Director Of Mummy – Save Me, Lohith H
- Priyanka Upendra's Mummy Postponed To Dec 2
- Watch The Trailer of Mummy - Save Me Here!
- PICS: Mr & Mrs Upendra Celebrate Holi With Family And Friends!
- Real Star Reviews Upcoming Thriller Movie 'Priyanka' (Video)
Bheemana Amavasya is that time of the year when all the ladies of the house pray to the God for the well-being of their husband. In the case of unmarried women and girls, they pray to God to keep their future husband out of danger and to give him prosperity.
Overall, it is an auspicious occasion for Indian women. On that day, women of the house perform certain rituals and poojas for their husbands' wellness.This year, 2017, the festival was observed at Real Star Upendra's house in the grandest manner.
Priyanka Upendra, the wife of the Real Star, celebrated the festival along with her husband. The couple are seen sitting inside the pooja room of their house and Priyanka is performing the pooja with utmost dedication.
A picture of the couple observing the festival has now been shared by the lady herself, Priyanka Upendra, on her Facebook and Twitter accounts. The photo has now become viral and is gaining attention at a rapid pace.
Fans of both Upendra and Priyanka have wished the best for Sandalwood's most ideal couple.