TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Bheemana Amavasya is that time of the year when all the ladies of the house pray to the God for the well-being of their husband. In the case of unmarried women and girls, they pray to God to keep their future husband out of danger and to give him prosperity.
Overall, it is an auspicious occasion for Indian women. On that day, women of the house perform certain rituals and poojas for their husbands' wellness.This year, 2017, the festival was observed at Real Star Upendra's house in the grandest manner.
Priyanka Upendra, the wife of the Real Star, celebrated the festival along with her husband. The couple are seen sitting inside the pooja room of their house and Priyanka is performing the pooja with utmost dedication.
A picture of the couple observing the festival has now been shared by the lady herself, Priyanka Upendra, on her Facebook and Twitter accounts. The photo has now become viral and is gaining attention at a rapid pace.
Fans of both Upendra and Priyanka have wished the best for Sandalwood's most ideal couple.