TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar and Kichcha Sudeep are two brightly shining stars of Sandalwood. The two of them being seen together in a public get-together is very rare. Either of those two will always be busy for them to come together and it will need a special occasion for their coming together.
One such rare occasion was on Friday, July 7, the century-day celebration of Raajakumara film took place in Palace Grounds, Bengaluru, when these two stalwarts came together on stage and entertained the audience.
Off late, both Puneeth Rajkumar and Kichcha Sudeep are getting close, day by day. Puneeth was often seen on the sets of Sudeep's movie very recently and Sudeep visiting Puneeth on his shooting spot; these have become common, now-a-days. It only goes to show that their bond is increasing.
Recently, in an interview, Puneeth Rajkumar had said that he loves Sudeep's voice, and if given a chance, would steal away his voice. In the same way, Kichcha Sudeep has specified to the media multiple times that he loves Puneeth Rajkumar's dancing and singing skills.
On the Zee Kannada channel's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa reality show, Sudeep had sung Puneeth Rajkumar's childhood song and told that it was his personal favourite.
There were a lot of rumours that mentioned about some wars and feuds between star actors in Kananda film industry. Despite all those falsified rumours, our stalwarts have remained close enough to prove everyone wrong, on their own face. We only hope this gesture continues till forever.