TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Finally, the D-day has arrived for Team Raajakumara. By the time, you read this article, the shows would have started already throughout the state. First show was at around 12:30 AM in Bellary, which is stronghold area for Shivanna and Appu.
Film has been released throughout the country in a big way. In Karnataka, film has been released in over 300 theaters which is a good number considering the fact that there is another Telugu biggie releasing along with Raajakumara.
Film has been released by producers Hombaale Films throughout the state. Local distributors like Jayanna Films (BKT) and Shankara Enterprises (MMCH) are facilitating the makers in releasing the film. Jolly Hits is releasing the film in overseas.
Puneeth's previous film Doddmane Hudga had released in over 340 theaters and had 254 shows at multiplexes on day 1. Raajakumara has managed to get 260 shows in multiplexes on day 1 and this is highest for a Puneeth Rajkumar film, till date.
Most of the early morning shows throughout the state were sold out which shows the expectations and hype this Puneeth starrer has managed to get. In places like Tumkur, where the film is released in a singlr theater will have record six shows on day one.
In Bangalore alone, film had around 28 early morning shows. Previous best was Kiccha Sudeep's Hebbuli, which had 25 early morning shows in Bangalore. Srinivasa (Gowdanapalya) and Balaji (Tavarekere) were the first theaters to screen the film in Bangalore.
Bookings in pan-India looks good which should ensure solid opening for the film and should ease the efforts of getting screens for Kannada films in pan-India going forward. With positive response, shows will be increased by evening in most of the multiplexes.