TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Crazy Star V. Ravichandran was last seen in a lead role in the movie, Drishya. In the film, Crazy Star portrayed the role of a father of two children. His name in the movie was Rajendra Ponnappa. The film went on to be a super-hit which brought back V. Ravichandran, the much needed fame after a long gap.
Now, the actor is all set to make a new movie by the name, Rajendra Ponnappa. Yes, it is the same name from Drishya. The filming for Rajendra Ponnappa has apparently been started and is in full swing. Recently, 'Sweety' Radhika Kumaraswamy was seen on the sets of the movie.
Yes, not just to meet the actor but to take part in the movie. Radhika Kumaraswamy has agreed to act with V. Ravichandran in Rajendra Ponnappa. It is after a huge gap of 11 years that these two actors have come together again for a movie.
Yes, these two were last seen in Hathavaadi and Odahuttidavalu. It has been 11 years since Odahuttidavalu released. Now, Radhika has been paired opposite to The Crazy Star in Rajendra Ponnappa.
Radhika Kumaraswamy was last seen in Sweety Nanna Jodi. Before that happened, Radhika Kumaraswamy had taken a 5-year hiatus after acting in the movies, Rudratandava and Namagaagi.
She is now seen as a reality show judge in Star Suvarna Channel. Seeing Radhika Kumaraswamy active in the film field has made her fans extremely happy. We hope she continues to do more films.