- Actress Bindiya Makes False Allegations On Ravichandran; Gets Dragged To The Court By Crazy Star
- Darshan Charges A Record-setting Remuneration For Kurukshetra
- Vijay's Velayudham releasing on his birthday
- Kanteerava star Yamuna arrested on prostitution charges
- Namitha joining hands with Saloni for Benki Birugaali
- Vadivelu to enter Malayalam with Lucky Jokers
Crazy Star V. Ravichandran was last seen in a lead role in the movie, Drishya. In the film, Crazy Star portrayed the role of a father of two children. His name in the movie was Rajendra Ponnappa. The film went on to be a super-hit which brought back V. Ravichandran, the much needed fame after a long gap.
Now, the actor is all set to make a new movie by the name, Rajendra Ponnappa. Yes, it is the same name from Drishya. The filming for Rajendra Ponnappa has apparently been started and is in full swing. Recently, 'Sweety' Radhika Kumaraswamy was seen on the sets of the movie.
Yes, not just to meet the actor but to take part in the movie. Radhika Kumaraswamy has agreed to act with V. Ravichandran in Rajendra Ponnappa. It is after a huge gap of 11 years that these two actors have come together again for a movie.
Yes, these two were last seen in Hathavaadi and Odahuttidavalu. It has been 11 years since Odahuttidavalu released. Now, Radhika has been paired opposite to The Crazy Star in Rajendra Ponnappa.
Radhika Kumaraswamy was last seen in Sweety Nanna Jodi. Before that happened, Radhika Kumaraswamy had taken a 5-year hiatus after acting in the movies, Rudratandava and Namagaagi.
She is now seen as a reality show judge in Star Suvarna Channel. Seeing Radhika Kumaraswamy active in the film field has made her fans extremely happy. We hope she continues to do more films.