- Yash - Live Session On Facebook: 5 Interesting Facts Revealed By Him!
- QUESTION TO YASH: Whom Do You Love More, Radhika Pandit Or Your Fans?
- Kannadathi Radhika Pandit's Love For Kannada Language; Gives Her Autograph In Kannada, Always!
- Happy News! Radhika Pandit Will Act Opposite Nirup Bhandari In Her Next!
- First Time On TV! Do Not Forget To Watch Santhu Straight Forward On Udaya TV!
- Finally! Radhika Pandit Is Back To Acting After Taking A Short Break Post Her Marriage!
Radhika Pandit had not signed any new projects after her marriage with Rocking Star Yash. There were several speculations that she has signed on to be part of a women-oriented subject, which was to be helmed by a debutant.
Radhika has quashed the rumours regarding her next, and has announced the details officially on her social media pages. She has been paired opposite Nirup Bhandari of Rangitaranga fame in this new age love story bankrolled by Rockline Venkatesh.
She tweeted earlier today, "To all my dear fans and well wishers an answer to all your doubts and questions.. i have signed my next project, its a Rockline production. Lovely and fun story! Hope this news made u guys smileee"
The film will be directed by V Priya, protégé of maverick director Mani Ratnam. Priya has directed couple of films, a decade ago in Tamil. She will be making her comeback with a Kannada film. Currently Priya is busy with the pre-production of the film.
Priya has roped in Preetha Jayaraman as director of photography. Preetha came to limelight with couple of films made by Prakash Raj. She has cranked camera for Kannada films Oggarane and Boxer, currently busy with Hindi assignments.
Anup Bhandari has been signed on as a music director. Anup delivered a good album in his debut venture Rangitaranga and is composer for his second film Rajaratha too. This will be third project for Bhandari Brothers together.
The makers plan to roll the film from September. The team is busy with the casting and scripting work now. Other details of cast and crew will be announced next month.