TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Rakshit Shetty and Rashmika Mandanna, who recently got betrothed, were recently seen in the holy place, Mantralaya. This was the fist time the couple were seen at a public place after their engagement.
The duo recently were spotted in Mantralaya, who had come to seek blessings from the holy guru, Raghavendra Swamy.
Along with Rakshit and Rashmika, the director of Kirik Party, Rishab Shetty, actress Sheetal Shetty, actor Pramod Shetty and a few other crew members of Kirik Party visited the place and took blessings from the God.
The team then sought blessings from the present seer of Mantralaya, Subhudendra Teertha Shree Swamy.
The team apparently had also prayed for India Women's Cricket Team's win in Sunday's ICC Women's World Cup 2017. Here are a few pictures from Mantralaya for you to take a look at.