- Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Breakup: Actress Comments On The Split; Says 'Let Us Work In Peace'
- Rakshit Shetty About His Breakup With Rashmika Mandanna: Please Stop Judging Her
- Rashmika Mandanna-Rakshit Shetty Split: Actress' Mother Reveals The Real Reason Behind The Breakup
- Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Breakup: Families Return The Engagement Rings, Confirm The Split
- Rashmika Mandanna-Rakshit Shetty Breakup: Is This Why The Star Couple Parted Ways?
- Simple Star RAKSHIT SHETTY Accepts The Fact That KIRIK PARTY Was Indeed Loosely Based On His Life!
Rakshit Shetty and Rashmika Mandanna, who will be getting engaged on July 3, are preparing to become life partners. While Rakshit Shetty is 34 years old now, Rashmika Mandanna is only 21 years old. That makes a staggering age gap of 13 years between the couple!
Not that it matters to us, but, that one fact was ridiculed for days together on several meme and troll pages on social media. There is nothing wrong in having a huge age gap between the couple. If they themselves are okay with that fact, what did these meme pages get out of it?
So, coming back, did Rakshit Shetty see all those trolls? Did he read all the memes? What did he respond to those meme pages?
If you're curious enough, continue to read..
Rakshit Shetty Does Not Care
Rakshit Shetty has said that he does not care about whatever people write about him and his fiancee, Rashmika. He has said that he does not have time and patience to notice all these so he does not read them at all.
Rashmika Does The Same
Rakshit has told Rashmika too not to bother about the trolls and memes. Rashmika seems to have heeded her fiancee's advice.
What Is Wrong In Having Age Gap?
"There is an age gap of 13 years between my mom and my dad. Even Rashmika's parents have a huge age gap. This is something completely personal and I believe nobody should be making fun of it" said Rakshit Shetty, in an interview.
These are the trolls and memes that were made on the age gap between the couple.