TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
The countdown has already begun for the Kirik Couple of Sandalwood as the date of engagement draws near for them. Families on both bride and groom's sides are busy doing preparations for the upcoming huge ceremony.
Yes, we are indeed talking about Rakshit Shetty and Rashmika Mandanna. They are all set to get engaged on July 3, 2017. Only family, friends and very few selected people from the film industry have been invited to the ring exchanging ceremony.
Now, we would like to tell you that Rakshit Shetty's mother is going to gift her future daughter-in-law. What is that gift?
If you are curious enough, continue reading..
Rakshit Shetty's mother, Ranjana, on account of her son's engagement, has decided to gift gold ornaments to her would-be daughter-in-law, Rashmika.
What Is The Gift?
According to sources, Rashmika will be receiving gifts like diamond necklace, Kanjeevaram Silk saree and some gold jewellery.
Preparations On Full Swing
One might be curious to know what the couple might wear on their engagement day. Well, Rashmika will be clothed in a peach coloured gown designed specially for her, while, Rakshit Shetty will be donning a cream coloured tuxedo along with a peach coloured tie, designed by himself.
Downpour Of Gifts
Last year, on Rakshit's birthday, Rashmika had given him 20 gifts. In return, Rakshit had gifted Rashmika a costly ring on her birthday. Close to a month ago, on Rakshit Shetty's birthday, he had received a bracelet from his father-in-law. Now, Rakshit's mother is ready to gift her daughter-in-law.