TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Rakshit Shetty, who is basking in the success of Kirik Party, has announced his next film which will be directed by debutant Sachin. Sachin has been the editor for films like SOLS, Ulidavaru Kandanthe and Kirik Party.
Rakshit Shetty tweeted about his next and shared the first look poster of the movie recently. Earlier, there were several reports about the title and the producers. Now the team has confirmed the title as Avane Srimannarayana.
The film is bankrolled by HK Prakash whose maiden venture was Rangitaranga. Rakshit Shetty and Pushkara Mallikarjunaiah will be the co-producers.
Shanvi Srivatsav will play the female lead. The film is written by Rakshit Shetty and the Seven Odds whose previous work is Kirik Party. Charan Raj of Godhi Banna fame has been roped in to compose the music.
The technical team of Kirik Party has been retained for this film. Karm Chawla will be cranking the camera. Abhijith Mahesh and Dhananjay Ranjan will be penning the dialogues. Chaithra Puthraya will be working as the Production Designer.
Rakshit is currently in the USA promoting Kirik Party, where the film is expected to end up as highest grossing Kannada film. Rakshit will join the team in pre-production once he is back from the US. The shoot is expected to start by end of the next month.