- 6 Reasons Why Weekend With Ramesh Is A Huge Success!
- Golden Star Ganesh Confesses To Ramesh Aravind Before Sitting On Achiever's Chair On WWR3
- Who Is Golden Star Ganesh's Favourite Actor?
- Why Didn't Siddaramaiah's Wife Come To Weekend With Ramesh?
- Golden Star Ganesh To Feature On The Grand Finale Of Weekend With Ramesh Season 3
- Answer The Simple Question Given Below To Win A Free Pass To WWR 3 Finale!
- Finally! C M Siddaramaiah Appears On Weekend With Ramesh
- Rumours In Gandhinagar Suggest That C M Siddaramaiah Might Appear As Guest On WWR 3
- Weekend With Ramesh Season 3 Draws To A Close
- Rakshit Shetty Episode Gets The Highest TRPs In Weekend With Ramesh Season 3
- H. D. Devegowda Finally Sits On The Famed Achiever's Chair
- Puttanna Kanagal And Aarathi Love Affair-The Actual Truth Told By Ambareesh!
- Zee Kannada's Weekend With Ramesh Season 3 Has Finally Come To A Close
Weekend With Ramesh inspired people and hence without a doubt, it was popular in almost every household. Along with the inspiring words from the achievers, Ramesh Aravind's thought for the day in every episode were very inspiring and inciting.
The reality show was also famous for Ramesh's quotes at the beginning of each episode. It would start with his famous dialogue, "Yet another weekend has arrived..its already 9 o' clock, let us begin!" Any of you remember that?
His motivational thoughts followed after he began each episode and it was one of the few highlights of the entire show that people waited for. Here is a collection of his inspirational quotes that we thought might be of help to anyone wanting to go through them again.
Check them out..
Go, Win The World!
Your dreams should wake you up every morning, not your mother or the alarm clock. Let the persistence to achieve your dreams wake you up. Go, win the world! - Ramesh Aravind
If you believe it is possible, it is. If you deem it impossible, it is! Do not be bound by your own thoughts; your thoughts make your life! Will power is everything, have faith and march ahead in your life. - Ramesh Aravind
The Inner Enemy
If you destroy the inner enemy within you, then no external enemy can do any harm to you! - Ramesh Aravind
Be righteous in life, experience the joy of only taking what belongs to you. Share anything that you deem as extra. You and your life will automatically change once you taste the joy of giving. Satisfaction for the soul is the ultimate; not wealth, not power. - Ramesh Aravind
Never Look Down Upon Someone!
Never look down upon anybody who has fallen in life because you never know how tall they can rise up to! - Ramesh Aravind
Love With Determination
Love with determination and hate with a strong reason. Find reasons to hate, not to love! - Ramesh Aravind