- Buckaasuura Review: This Ravichandran Starrer Is A Neat Watch!
- IN PICS: How Does V. Ravichandran Look Without His Moustache? Take A Look!
- Latest Updates On Muniratna's Kurukshetra Film: 15 Days Of Shooting Completed!
- What Did Crazy Star Ravichandran Have To Say About His Son's Debut Film, Saheba?
- BREAKING NEWS!! Draupadi Found For Darshan's Kurukshetra!!
- Yes, It Is True!! 35 Stars Of Sandalwood To Get Together For A Kannada Movie!
Director Guru Deshpande had announced Thaakre with Crazy Star V Ravichandran and Prajwal Devaraj playing the lead roles. There were reports suggesting that this film would be made in the lines of Hindi film Sarkar.
Guru Deshpande has confirmed that Thaakre has been put on backburner and he has not revealed the reasons. Instead, he has started working on a fresh script, which is titled as Raja Manikya and will have the same star cast.
This film deals with a unique story about a relationship of father and son played by Ravichandran and Prajwal. Also role of mother is also an important character and team is on lookout for actress, who is suitable for the role.
M N Kumar is producing the film under his banner MNK Movies. Director Guru calls this as dream project and currently he is busy giving final touches to the script and finalizing rest of the cast and crew.
Apart from this film, Guru Deshpande has three more films in pipeline out of which he will direct two and produce one film under Guru Deshpande Cinemas which will mark directorial debut of artist Mounesh Badiger and shoot starts from last week of May.
Guru will move to untitled film starring Chiru Sarja and Chikkanna once he finishes the work for Raja Manikya. Music director Ravi Basrur will start song recording from this week. Venkatesh and Kamaraj will be the producers.
Once he completes his commitments with Raja Manikya and untitled film, he will began work on film which will mark the debut of Dhanvir as hero. This will be action entertainer and Guru expects to begin the work on this film in later part of the year.