- Kannada Stars Support Deepika Padukone's Padmavati! Lash Out Against Goons Threatening To Hurt Her
- Happy News For Upendra's Fans! SHHH! Film To Re-release After 24 Long Years!
- Upendra's Birthday Gift: Trailer Of Upendra Matte Baa Released; Have You Watched It Yet?
- BIRTHDAYS GALORE: Three Sandalwood Stars Are Celebrating Their Birthdays Today, September 18!
- UPENDRA BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! 7 Films That Changed The Face Of Kannada Film Industry!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY UPENDRA: Special Gift Ready For The Real Star On His Birthday!
- REVOLUTION! UPENDRA Follows Sudeep's Style; Restricts Birthday Celebration But Ready To Meet Fans!
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Aishwarya Upendra To Enter Sandalwood; To Debut In Her Mother's Film!
- UNOFFICIAL! Upendra's Political Party Name Revealed!
- Real Star Upendra Starts Listening To The Problems Of General Public!
- What Did Hattrick Hero Shivarajkumar Tell About Upendra’s Entry To Politics?
- WHOA! Upendra Hits A Home Run; Gets A Gargantuan Number Of Responses To His Party Email Address!
It has been quite some time ever since there were rumours about Real Star Upendra entering politics. But, Upendra never mentioned anywhere that he would join politics.
When asked by the media, Upendra has mentioned a lot of times that he would love to join politics but only when proper time came. Well, it seems that the proper time has finally come!
Yes, Real Star Upendra is all set to contribute to the formation of a new society altogether. The actor is all set to form a new party on his own, which symbolizes 'Praja-keya', 'Praja-karana' and 'Praja-neeti'.
Upendra, who had organised a press meet at the Ruppis Resort, Bengaluru, expressed his desire to serve people. He has mentioned that he is all set to take on the political issues in real life with his party, which he says will be based entirely on democratic values.
Upendra was seen sporting khaki dress and termed himself as a labourer. He further put forth a few more clarifications regarding his political career and what he expects as a politician from the people.
Scroll down to read more..
I Need Labourers, Not Followers!
My party does not need any followers, we do not need any leaders. We need labourers. That is one of the reason why I have worn Khaki clothes. People should know where their taxes are going. Governance should be transparent. - Upendra.
Party Without Funds
We are planning to build a political party without any funds and which is not bound by any caste or creed or religion. Winning does not matter to me, just help me serve the nation. - Upendra.
This Is More Like A Forum For People
We have started a forum, not a party. Gradually, our party will get its own symbol and name from the election council. I am planning to participate in the next election. - Upendra.
Send Us Your Ideas
I have sworn to wear Khaki and serve the nation. If you want to join me, wear Khaki and work alongside me. If you have any ideas, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - Upendra.
I Have Hope
I have started this endeavour in a belief that everything will turn out to be good. We shall all discuss and fixate on the name of our party. Come, join hands with me. - Upendra.